Debris Netting & Safety Fence
Debris Netting is an essential part of every construction site as it protects the debris from falling into the streets. During construction a lot of debris or waste material, as many people like to call it, is accumulated. If not kept safe, this waste material can fall into the streets and cause severe accidents. That’s why every construction site needs to install a debris netting to enhance the vertical debris protection. In addition to this, debris netting also protects workers, pedestrians, and nearby properties from the falling debris. In general, the debris netting can be designed with an array of materials including high-quality polyethylene. The high durability of polyethylene enhances the life-time of the netting while making it sturdy to easily handle the falling debris without experiencing any damage.
Benefits of Installing Debris Netting
Here are some of the additional benefits of installing debris netting in construction areas.
● Protect Dust, Debris, and Tools from Falling into the Street
● Act as a Protective Layer for Workers and Pedestrians
● High-Quality Ployetheylene Ensures a higher tear resistance
● Reduce the Wind Loading while maintaining a moderate wind-flow for ventilation
● Ensures High Flexibility in all Weather Conditions