Red Head C6+
For The Most Demanding Jobs
Red Head C6+ is the highest strength adhesive in our history. Designed for use in the most demanding anchoring applications, the maximum strength of Red Head C6+ is backed by ICC-ES approvals for both concrete and masonry. It is also the only adhesive approved for core-drilled holes in cracked concrete without the use of a roughening tool.
- At least 25% stronger than the old C6+ formulation for threaded rod in cracked concrete with seismic conditions
- Fastest Cure time in its class, curing in just 2.75 hours at 90°F and in only 2 hours at 110°F!
- ICC-ES approved for cracked concrete and seismic applications (ICC-ES ESR 4046)
- ICC-ES approved for masonry applications (ICC-ES ESR 4109)
- ICC-ES Approved for use in core-drill holes, even in cracked concrete
- At least 10 minutes of nozzle life (10 min working time at 110F)
- Can be used down to 40°F and up to 110°F
- Can be used in oversized holes
- Rugged cartridges resist breakage due to rough handling or cold temperatures
- 24-month shelf life